Terms & Agreement
Kindly read terms and agreement describing what wefundanycharity.com the charities and other good causes, and we assume and understand that you agree to used or avail the services provided through this website with full knowledge and understanding of the scope, nature and limitations of services provided through this website and upon fully understanding and agreeing to the recitals, terms and conditions and disclaimers set out herein-below, which are associated with your viewing and using this website for any purpose whatsoever:
Online Charity: we run and maintain a website that processes donations on behalf of the charities and other social campaigns. For our services, and the support we provide to them and their supporters, charities and other good causes pay us a transaction fee of 5% on the donation. We promptly pay donations to charities and other good causes; and we regret that we can only refund a donation in exceptional circumstances, as described below. We do not process donations and transactions for any purpose that believe and understand to be opposed to public policy, public security and sovereignty of any country and we do not promote any particular political idea or campaign.
User Conduct: If you create a wefundanycharity.com page or use any of our other services, please remember wefundanycharity.com is for everyone. We'll remove any content that we believe and understand to be offensive, obscene or racist contents when we find it-and we may terminate membership as a result. Please also make sure that the content you upload to the site, especially pictures and videos, does not infringe another person's intellectual property right(s) and privacy; and in the event of such violation, you shall be solely responsible for the same.
About the charities, good causes and organizations featured on the Website: The Website and its associated services allows you to donate to, and raise funds for, any of the causes listed on the Website ("Causes") which may include charities, certain non-charitable good causes referred to on the Website as wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding and other listed organisations. Every Cause featured has a contractual agreement with Wefundanycharity.com authorizing Wefundanycharity.com to collect donations on its behalf. Causes are listed on this Website at Wefundanycharity.com's discretion and on the basis of disclosures and representations made to us by charity/individual of such Cause; however we cannot accept responsibility for the activities of the Causes. A charity must have the appropriate authorisation, permit or licence to operate as a charity, as required by the local laws of the territory in which it operates. You should note that Wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding pages are not intended to raise money for charities, so you should read the description of them carefully and be sure and satisfied that they are genuine and suitable to receive your donation. Different charities listed on Wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding pages and other organisations can have similar names: it is your responsibility to check that you are donating to the Cause you intended.
Donations: Subject to the requirements of applicable local laws, and what we say below in relation to Wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding, once your donation is made, it will only be refunded to you with the prior written consent of the Cause to whom it has been made, regardless of whether or not the donation had been paid to the Cause by Wefundanycharity.com. You should therefore get in touch with the charity or other good cause first. Before a donation is refunded, the relevant Cause must agree that Wefundanycharity.com may, subject to local applicable laws, deduct the amount to be refunded from subsequent payments to be made by Wefundanycharity.com to the Cause. Where no further payments are due to be made to such Cause within one (1) week of the refund being made to you, Wefundanycharity.com reserves the right to invoice the Cause for the amount of the refund and the Cause must agree to settle that invoice within one (1) month of the date of the invoice. In relation to Wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding, Wefundanycharity.com will charge your donation to your payment card account (or other payment method available on the Website) at the time of donating. For donations made to Wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding no refunds will be provided, subject to applicable local laws. If you do not agree to this condition, you should not use the Website to make donations to Wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding pages. Occasionally, the person who created the page you have donated to, do not pass identity verification or other necessary checks, or there are some other reasons for which we can't transfer the funds to them. If this happens to a page you have donated to, we'll email you to let you know that your donation will be sent to another good cause instead, subject to the deduction of our usual transaction and payment processing fees (as described below). We appreciate that you may prefer to get your money back, so if you request a refund within seven (7) days of receiving this email, we will refund your donation to your payment method (normally within a few working days).
Use of your donation: wefundanycharity.com does not warrant that your donations will be used for any particular purpose and shall not be responsible for any dissatisfaction you may have regarding the recipient Cause's use of any donation you may make through the Website or its associated services or websites powered by us or for any misuse or non-use of such donations by the recipient Cause. After donations are made, all further dealings are solely between the donor and such recipient organisation. Please note that recipient organisations (excluding Wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page creators) reserve the right to use your donation for their general purposes. They may use your donation for any purpose in accordance with their own rules. wefundanycharity.com cannot guarantee that funds will be earmarked for a particular appeal. If you want your donation to be used for a specific purpose or for a particular appeal you should contact the organisation and make your donation directly to them.
Wefundanycharity.com (or any payments platform we work with) will verify the identity of a wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page creator and undertake any other necessary checks before any funds raised are transferred to the page creator. Wefundanycharity.com shall have no liability to the donors whatsoever for any use or misuse of donations made to the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page. The wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page may state that they will use donations only for specific purposes, but wefundanycharity.com cannot guarantee that they will use it for such purpose. If you have any doubts as to how the money will be spent then you should contact the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page owner directly to seek reassurance. It is your sole responsibility, as a user of the Website, to ensure that the cause stated to be supported on a relevant wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page is one that you wish to support.
Wefundanycharity.com fees: wefundanycharity.com charges a small transaction fee on every donation made on the Website or its associated services. The fee is currently up to 5% of the gross donation. Donations are also subject to third party payment processing fees. Subscription fees also apply to member charities in the UK for additional services.
Unauthorised donations: When you make a donation the transaction is final and not disputable unless unauthorised use of your payment card or other payment method is proved. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules. Similarly, if you experience any issues of this nature when using another payment method, such as PayPal, you should contact the provider of that payment method for assistance.
wefundanycharity.com will never email or phone you and ask you to provide all of your payment details.
Protecting your password: When you register with Wefundanycharity.com and choose a password to protect your secure account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password, we recommend that you change your password immediately or call our helpdesk on the telephone number set out on the Contact Us page.
Information: wefundanycharity.com is not an accounting, taxation or financial advisor, and you should not rely on information given on the Website or its associated services to determine the accounting, tax or financial consequences of making a donation to a Cause. We strongly recommend that you consult your own adviser(s) about any accounting, taxation or financial consequences that may affect you.
User conduct: You must at all times use the Website and its associated services in a responsible and law-abiding manner and ensure that the content you provide does not breach any intellectual property rights of a third party or breach any right or duty owed to a third party. In particular, but not exclusively:
Links: The Website and its associated services contain links to other websites, including the websites of Causes. Inclusion of a link to another website does not imply endorsement of its content or opinions. Your relationship and any transactions with other people or organisations through their websites or otherwise are your own responsibility.
Wefundanycharity’sPartner Services: wefundanycharity.com may from time to time select partners offering relevant information and services that we believe will enhance our provision for visitors to the Website. Whilst we will do our best to select partners of the highest integrity, we are not responsible for any aspect of the information or services offered by them, and if you choose to use their services you do so at your own risk.
Use of Trademarks: The names wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding and wefundanycharity.com , the wefundanycharity.com logo and any other product and service names that we may present on the Website or its associated services from time to time should not be used in connection with any product or service that is not wefundanycharity.com nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that may disparage or discredit wefundanycharity.com Other trademarks, service marks or logos that appear on the Website or its associated services, in particular (but not exclusively) those of member charities, wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding pages or other organisations, are the property of their respective owners and are likely to be registered trademarks and subject to restrictions as to their use. They must not be used without the express and written permission of both wefundanycharity.com and the trade mark owner.
Copyright Act: All content on the Website and its associated services is owned by wefundanycharity.com , our member charities,wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page creators or other original providers, and is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You may copy content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice, and that your usage complies with any requests you may receive from any person with rights in that content. No other use of the Website's and its associated services' content is permitted without the express and written prior permission of wefundanycharity.com and, where applicable, the copyright holder.
By visiting or using the Website or any of its associated services, you agree not to (and not to use any tool, program, script, browser extension or other technique, including bots, robots, spiders and scrapers and any similar tools or methods, in order to): (i) copy (except as authorised by these Terms of Service), mirror, frame, index, scrape, mine or otherwise gather or extract any of the content or data from the Website or its associated services; or (ii) sell or distribute any data which is gathered or extracted in breach of these terms, or which is based on or derived from any such data.wefundanycharity.com may take any measures it sees fit to block access to the Website and its associated services where it believes that these terms have been or will be breached. You agree that you will not take any steps to try to circumvent these measures and that you will not take any steps to mask your IP address. You acknowledge and agree that where there is any actual or threatened breach of these terms, damages may be an inadequate remedy and wefundanycharity.com shall be entitled, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies it may have, to seek an injunction or any other equitable relief for such breach.wefundanycharity.com may also request that you destroy any data you have gathered or extracted in breach of these terms and you agree that you will comply with such request promptly and certify the same.
Inquiries and permission requests may be sent to help wefundanycharity.com
Changes to the service: wefundanycharity.com will make every effort to ensure that the Website and other services are available continuously, but reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part at any time with or without notice. Unless specifically exempted, any new features, services or software applications introduced shall be subject to these Terms of Service. wefundanycharity.com reserves its right to remove inactive fundraising or crowdfunding pages from the Website and other services.
Failure to comply with these Terms of Service: In the event that you commit a breach of these Terms of Service Wefundanycharity.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to immediately and without notice suspend or permanently deny your access to all or part of the Website and associated services
Termination:You may discontinue use of the Website and associated services at any time. These Terms of Service will continue to apply to past use by you.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: wefundanycharity.com does not, and nothing in these Terms of Service shall act to, exclude or limit wefundanycharity.com liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. You agree that your use of the Website and its associated services is on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Website and its associated services is at your sole risk. wefundanycharity.com does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to our services and operation of the Website and associated services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these Terms of Service and except for the rights, guarantees and remedies which cannot be excluded, wefundanycharity.com does not provide other conditions, guarantees, warranties does not provide other conditions, guarantees, warranties or terms in relation to the Website or its associated services, to the extent permissible by law. wefundanycharity.com shall undertake general maintenance and upkeep of the Website, usually at the times set out in the applicable country specific terms, from time to time. During these periods, the Website and its associated services may not be available for use. In exceptional circumstances, the Website and associated services may also become unavailable at other times.
wefundanycharity.com shall only be liable under these Terms of Service for losses which are reasonably foreseeable and caused by wefundanycharity.com's breach of these Terms of Service or wefundanycharity.com negligence. wefundanycharity.com total liability to you arising under or in connection with these Terms of Service, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the total sum of the donations you have made using the Website in the preceding 12 month period, ending on the date the circumstances giving rise to wefundanycharity.com liability arose.
Any liability wefundanycharity.com may have to you shall not include losses relating to any business of yours or your own losses such as lost or corrupt data, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of business opportunity, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, loss of or waste of management or other staff time.
wefundanycharity.com may change the format and content of the Website and its associated services from time to time, unilaterally at its sole discretion. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Website to ensure that you are looking at the most up to date version of the Website, including the latest version of these Terms of Service.
Nothing in these Terms of Service excludes any statutory rights which may apply to your use of the Website and associated services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by contract.
Governing law: These Terms of Service and any contractual or non-contractual dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the associated services are governed by the law, and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of, the country set out in the country specific terms.
Third party rights:A person who is not a party to these Terms of Service has no right to enforce any term of these Terms of Service.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR WEFUNDANYCHARITY.COM :
CROWDFUNDING PAGE CREATORS (APPLIES TO THE UK ONLY): If you create a wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page on the Website the following additional terms will apply to your dealings with wefundanycharity.com in relation to the relevant wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page and your use of the Website and associated services. To the extent there is any conflict between these additional terms and the core Terms of Service, these additional terms will prevail.
Donations and bank Trust Funds Accounts
- You must not upload offensive, obscene, racist, defamatory, misleading or deceptive content, including photographs, on to the Website or its associated services. You shall be solely responsible and liable for any consequences for uploading any content, including photographs, on to the Website or its associated services, if the same is viewed by any third party as offensive, obscene, racist, defamatory, misleading or deceptive. Wefundanycharity.com does not actively edit the Website but reserves the right to remove or edit any content posted on the Website or its associated services at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless of whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party, offensive, obscene, racist, defamatory, misleading, deceptive or otherwise inappropriate. If you notice any such content, please email us at help wefundanycharity.com
- If you build a fundraising page on wefundanycharity.com , you must ensure that any information you provide to the public is accurate and not misleading. It is your responsibility to ensure that the content you are uploading on your page, in particular the picture(s), photograph(s) and any video(s), is not copyright-protected. If it is, you must obtain the copyright owner's written consent to use it. wefundanycharity.com shall not be liable for any intellectual property right violation by any user in course of using this website. wefundanycharity.com reserves the right to remove any pictures, photographs, videos or copy from personal fundraising or wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding pages, at its sole discretion and without notice if their copyright status is in any doubt. If you suspect a breach of copyright on the Website, please email us at help wefundanycharity.com
- Other than in relation to your own wefundanycharity.com fundraising page or wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page, you shall not remove or change anything on the Website.
In addition, you as a user must not:
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organisation;
- use the Website to send junk email or 'spam' to people who do not wish to receive email from you;
- use the Website to conduct, display or forward surveys, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- use the Website to conduct, display or forward raffles, lotteries or contests, unless you have obtained any necessary licence or permission and you comply with all applicable laws;
- interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to the wefundanycharity.com systems;
- Use this website for any propaganda or campaign any activity whatsoever which is prejudicial to public peace and order, public safety and security; or
- disclose any information relating to any donor except with the consent of the donor or as permitted by applicable local laws.
wefundanycharity.com reserves the right to cancel your membership and delete any wefundanycharity.com page without notice in the event of a breach of the above rules. wefundanycharity.com may also suspend or delete a wefundanycharity.com page if the relevant charity is no longer receiving donations via wefundanycharity.com
Building a wefundanycharity.com page in aid of a Cause in no way implies wefundanycharity.com or the Cause's endorsement of your fundraising activity. Many Causes disapprove of, and do not wish to be involved in, dangerous sports or unusual challenges. It is your responsibility to check with the Cause first to ensure that your chosen activity does not contravene the Cause's policies.wefundanycharity.com reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without notice, to cancel your personal fundraising page at the request of the Cause, in the event that the Cause, in its absolute discretion, deems your fundraising activity inappropriate or unnecessarily dangerous.
Support and Donation Acknowledgements
- Maintain Trust Funds Accounts at Barclays Bank PLC in London in relation to donations made to your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page. These are bank accounts in which monies (other than the interest accruing on such monies) are held on trust for wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page creators and other Causes and do not belong to wefundanycharity.com
- Operate the Website so that donors can make online donations by credit or debit card, or by another payment method available on the Website, through your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page;
- Set up arrangements to ensure that all donations received by wefundanycharity.com (after deduction of payment processing charges, wefundanycharity.com transaction fees as set out below and applicable sales taxes) are:
- Paid into the Trust Funds Accounts and are held on trust for your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding; and
- Paid out from the Trust Funds Accounts by bank transfer to your bank account, or by any other payment method that you have selected via the Website (for example, payment to a PayPal account that you have connected to your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding Page). Such payments will normally be made no later than 10 business days after the end of the funding period for the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page, provided that you have passed identity verification and other necessary checks. If you do not pass these checks by the end of the funding period, wefundanycharity.com will normally notify you of this and give you a further period of time (usually five (5) months) to pass the checks. Towards the end of this period, you will receive a final reminder by email letting you know that you have seven (7) days left to pass. If you take no action or still do not pass by the end of these 7 days, wefundanycharity.com shall apply the donations made to your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page to another Cause instead (or refund the donors if they prefer); and
- Provide information systems design, testing and verification standards and requirements in accordance with good industry practice to ensure that donors' credit cards, debit cards and other payment types are debited and the Trust Funds Account is credited in a secure manner.
- Send prompt email acknowledgements to donors in respect of each donation made to the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page via the Website; and
- Respond, either by email or telephone as appropriate, on your behalf to donors' account enquiries received by wefundanycharity.com, in accordance with the Contact Us page on the Website.
In consideration of using the Website and associated services, you shall pay a transaction fee to wefundanycharity.com of 5% of the gross amount of every donation, which shall not include any other applicable tax, rates, charges, fees which may be levied under any statute.
wefundanycharity.com is, subject to applicable laws, hereby authorised to deduct the transaction fee together with applicable taxes and payment processing charges from the donations provided to you under these Terms of Service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding the provisions of the "Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability" section of the core Terms of Service, wefundanycharity.com total liability to you arising under or in connection with these Terms of Service, so far as such liability arises out of or relates to your creation and/or use of a wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page, shall be limited to the total fees paid by you towefundanycharity.com under these Terms of Service for your use of the Website and associated services during the preceding 12 month period ending on the date the circumstances giving rise to the liability arose.
Confidential Information: During the funding period of your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page and for a period of seven (7) years thereafter, the parties shall treat as strictly confidential all information about the other which has been acquired as a result of the use of the Website and associated services and which is not in the public domain. No party shall use or disclose to any third party such information belonging to the other party without that party's prior written consent, except where required to do so by applicable law, including, without limitation, the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, or regulatory or governmental body. This paragraph shall survive termination of these Terms of Service.
- Capture personal information including but not limited to the donor's name, title, address and email address ("Personal Information") at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation, regulatory requirements and guidance as updated and amended from time to time ("Privacy Laws") and protect and secure such information. For the avoidance of doubt this paragraph does not imply that wefundanycharity.com will share such information with you and/or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page;
- Not sell, trade or rent Personal Information to third parties.
- wefundanycharity.com will comply at all times with all applicable laws relevant to fund-raising and any authority, licence, permit or registration requirements, as amended from time to time; and
- wefundanycharity.com may, at its sole discretion, evaluate your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page and/or the underlying project or cause and decide whether or not to host it on the Website.
wefundanycharity.com as operator of the Website and associated services, acts as an intermediary between you and the individual users of the Website and associated services and, whilst your and/or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page and the individual user information resides on the Website or associated services, wefundanycharity.com does not check or exercise any editorial control over the content of such information, save as required by applicable laws. In the event that wefundanycharity.com is made aware of or has knowledge of any unlawful activity or information on the Website or associated services, wefundanycharity.com shall act to remove or disable access to the information. wefundanycharity.com shall not be liable to you or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page as a result of its role as intermediary.
wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding creator obligations
You agree that:
- Where applicable, you shall ensure that any person or organisation for which you have created a wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page agrees to you raising funding on its behalf for the purposes set out on yourwefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page;
- If your use of the Website and/or associated services results in access to any Personal Information you shall:
(i) at all times assist with the responsibilities of wefundanycharity.com, as a data controller responsible for determining how the Personal Information is processed under the provisions of the Privacy Laws;
(ii) not do, or cause or permit to be done, anything which may result in a breach by wefundanycharity.com of the Privacy Laws and comply with all reasonable instructions fromwefundanycharity.com relating to the processing by you and/or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page of such Personal Information;
(iii) comply with the Privacy Laws in respect of your and/or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page's collection, use, disclosure or processing of the Personal Information;
(iv) abide by the lawful instructions of all data subjects in respect of the Personal Information and not do anything to compromise the security of such information;
(v) not sell, trade or rent Personal Information to third parties;
(vi) hold the Personal Information securely and not disclose it to anyone other than wefundanycharity.com as agreed to by the data subject and/or as permitted by Privacy Laws;
(vii) implement adequate security, technical and organisational measures against all unauthorised, unlawful or accidental access, processing, use, erasure, loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Information in accordance with Privacy Laws, and abide by wefundanycharity.com reasonable requirements to ensure the security of the Personal Information as notified to you from time to time;
(ix) only communicate with donors where they have agreed to receive further communications from you and/or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page, and only to the extent that they have indicated their preference to do so (for example in relation to communications for a specific fundraising event only);
(x) not retain any Personal Information for longer than is necessary; and
(xi) to the extent legally permissible, you shall indemnify and hold harmless wefundanycharity.com , its successors and assigns, from and against all losses, costs and other damage caused by your and/or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page's breach of this paragraph; and
- You shall maintain any necessary authority, permit, licence, consent, approval and registration for you to fundraise (and, where applicable, for wefundanycharity.com to fundraise on your behalf) in accordance with applicable laws and if wefundanycharity.com needs any such authority, permit, licence, consent, approval or registration for it to fundraise on behalf of the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page then you will, at no cost to wefundanycharity.com, provide all such assistance as wefundanycharity.com reasonably requires to assist wefundanycharity.com with the same. You agree that you shall inform wefundanycharity.com immediately if, for any reason, you and/or the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page cease(s) to maintain the necessary authority, permit, licence, consent, approval and/or registration to operate the fundraising activities in relation to the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page in accordance with applicable local laws.
- By building a wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page you represent, warrant and undertake to wefundanycharity.com and the users of the Website that:
- you are 18 years of age or over;
- you are a UK resident;
- you will provide feedback via your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page on the Website, including at the end of the fundraising period to explain what outcome has been or will be achieved as a result (including how any funds raised in excess of your target will be used); and
- that all donations provided to the wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page will be used for the purposes set out on your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page. You further represent, warrant and undertake that no fraudulent, criminal or otherwise improper uses will be made of donations made via your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page.
Licence of Trademark and Copyrighted Material
You hereby grant to wefundanycharity.com , its affiliates and its partners a non exclusivelicence to use any of your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page's trademarks and any copyrighted material on your page (including images and videos or any link to the same) solely in connection with the Website and associated services and its operation and promotion and for no other purpose whatsoever.
The licence shall terminate automatically on expiry or termination of these Terms of Service or the removal of your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page from the Website in accordance with these Terms of Service.
wefundanycharity.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately and without notice suspend or permanently deny your access to all or part of the Website and associated services, including for example by removing any wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page from the Website. wefundanycharity.com will only exercise this right where there is a breach or suspected breach by you of these Terms of Service (including where there is any actual or suspected fraudulent, criminal or improper use of the Website or associated services) or where wefundanycharity.com has any other legitimate reason to do so. These Terms of Service shall terminate automatically upon the removal by you or wefundanycharity.com of your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page from the Website. These Terms of Service will continue to apply to past use by you.
Upon termination or suspension or denial of access to the Website and associated services, funds already received on your behalf by wefundanycharity.com will be handled in accordance with the provisions above, provided that any potential payment (where applicable) may be delayed where wefundanycharity.com conducts an investigation regarding your use of the Website and associated services and wefundanycharity.com may decide to refuse to pay funds across to you where you have breached these Terms of Service or your wefundanycharity.com Crowdfunding page has been removed. In such circumstances wefundanycharity.com may authorise a refund of donations to donors.
Please note that wefundanycharity.com canvasses any data or content uploaded by you in the website assuming the same to be true and correct and your use of this website amounts to a guarantee by you about the genuineness and correctness of any representation you canvass, make in the wefundanycharity.com Page and as such,wefundanycharity.com shall not be liable and shall be held indeminified and free from harm by you, in the event of any action is brought by any third party or law-enforcing agencies on account of and in connection with any misrepresentation or un-true representation made by you by uploading any content in the wefundanycharity.com page.
By using the service of wefundanycharity.com , you undertake, assure and warrant that you have understood the terms and conditions of use and has completely agreed to the same.